Monday, July 01, 2013

June Klutchbox Review

June's box was not my favorite, in quantity or quality.  It was kinda disappointing considering each box costs about $18.

Happy Squeeze Coco Strawberry Coconut milk.  It was ok tasting over ice, I'm probably unlikely to buy a juice vacuum-packed like this
Tea of a kind- peach black tea.  This had a fancy thing, when you turn the cap, it releases the flavor into the water- I'm not sure why that is a benefit though.
Pop Potato crisps- that onion and garlic flavor was STRONG.  Tasty, though.  Don't go kissing anybody after eating them.
Clean Up Mud mask- smelled terrible. 
Think Thin bars- were tasty.  I would buy them. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie I. said...

Yep, I have to agree. I got mine today and was not real excited about it. The last two were so much better.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home